About: R. Taylor
Posts by R. Taylor:
August 29, 2011 Quick Update: Feedback Mishap, Schedule, Name Change
January 15, 2011 Trans(re)lating 008: Why Bother?
December 25, 2009 KinkForAll DC: Components of Gender
Trans(re)lating by R. Taylor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
This license means you can send my episodes wherever you like as long as you don't change them or sell them. However, please feel free to quote me directly with audio snippets, or syndicate entire episodes even if you receive money through ads, as long as I am credited by name and URL.
Want to make more money or more changes? Email me.
- I'm so pleased the cops on #Lucifer say "sex worker." 10 hours ago
- Tom Ellis' American accent is disturbing and I don't know why. #Lucifer 11 hours ago
- I find it fascinating that Chloe almost always wears striped shirts. #Lucifer 12 hours ago
- RT @thesurfingpizza: Here's your must-click link for the evening. baltimore.craigslist.org/tag/6052239808… 1 day ago
- Oops. Didn't get enough picture frames for my akhu shrine. Too many dead friends, pls stop. 1 day ago
- "I think I may lose my lunch watching you disgrace my katana with your wuxia bullshit." #IronFist 2 days ago
- RT @MicroSFF: "I'd like to patent my invention." "What is it?" "A compoundwordmakeupper." "Let's see... Sorry, it's been done. The ausdeuts… 2 days ago